May 23, 2003

Also this past week, the car went to a specialist (read as the dealership). The local general practioner (read as the local garage) was unable to find anything wrong with it last week.

This whole car thing has gone on for the last three weeks and it becomes a little benumbing after awhile. First I replaced the battery myself, then to the local garage and now to the dealership (with the annual inspection thrown in for good measure).

So, here we are on the holiday weekend and the car went in this morning and they seem to have found the problem! Get this - a crankshaft sensor! The computer doesn’t know the car is running, working with computers all the time and having suffered through my own indiginities with them, I shouldn’t be surprised the car has been visited with the same kind of torture.

The flip side is there’s lots of yard work to do and I still have a garage full of junk I was in the process of organizing (literally hard to walk in) so, I am forced to confront the nightmarish mess of my own creation.

No comments: